Have you always dreamed of joining an agile group? Well, here's one, and not the least! Parrot's projects are innovative, highly technical, difficult to achieve and in record time. That's the beauty of a startup spirit!
We have ambition, you're not afraid, join us!
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot designs, develops and markets high-tech wireless products. The company relies on a common technological expertise and its development is currently focused on drones for the professional markets.
Supporting the Regional Director (RD) Europe, this position is primarily responsible for assisting the RD in maximising Parrot’s presence, visibility and overall growing the sales revenue for professional drones.
Parrot is seeking an Account Manager (AM) to assist in the growth of the Parrot Drones product range across the region, with a specific focus within Southern Europe. This role is to provide day to day support to the RD who owns the customer relationships.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a passion (and ideally experience) for drones, a strong working knowledge of the local markets and an understanding of technology products, while being highly motivated in supporting the business. Working remotely, the AM will be an autonomous self-starter joining Parrot with a key focus on supporting our existing channels and assist in building new sales channels and categories.
YOUR ROLE :
- The RD will define the strategy and the AM will work closely with them in supporting customers throughout the zone
- The AM will support the daily account management and business support across the zone. This will be customer interfacing by means of face to face, verbal and electronic communication.
- The AM will be on the frontline, working closely with the RD in driving the development of the Zone providing sustainable sales growth, building long term commercial relationships and meeting targets / deadlines.
- The AM will be responsible for ensuring emerging opportunities are leveraged and a key long-term focus is respected.
- The AM will understand the strategy, the audience of the applicable channels and countries, their requirements and needs ensuring Parrot can address, provide solutions and execute.
- The AM will liaise with the distribution network across the zone on a regular basis.
- Working at a fast pace and often under pressure, the AM will need to deliver the highest standard of service in a professional manner.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Support the RD in the management of customers across the zone
- To maintain and support long term commercial relationships with the sector, ascertain customers strategy, requirements and timescales and report back to the RD, ensuring Parrot can tailor solutions and execute quickly
- Be a key contributing figure in the development of the zone in line with the company strategy and objectives, optimising and growing sales revenue.
- Daily account management tasks and requirements
- Perform sales presentations and on-site demonstrations throughout the zone when required
- Educate and support sales with expert knowledge on products and their applications and workflows.
- Participate in trade shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide a high standard of market / channel planning, forecasting, feedback and reporting. Computer literate in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Meet all sales target performance indicators
- Create and maintain Customer Intelligence & Market Intelligence databases
- Assist in other activities across the business where required.
- Be a positive, motivated Parrot advocate at all times.
YOUR EXPERIENCE :
- Proven track record in account management in the drone, consumer electronics or technology hardware sector.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in sales of hardware to Distributors
- Communication (written & verbal / business fluent) skills in French & English are mandatory. Spanish & or Italian will be highly regarded.
- Ability to deal at all levels from the general public to senior management.
- At least 1 year’s account management experience.
- Experience working for an international profile company will be useful.
- Experience in a start-up entrepreneurial environment will be useful.
- Flexible attitude and must have effective time management skills, be autonomous and a self-starter, with energy.
- Professional sales, marketing and or business qualification, although not essential will be highly regarded.
- Drone pilot’s licence is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Technical projects that match your ambitions.
- Responsibilities for everyone, the opportunity for everyone to have an impact in your work, young graduates or experienced profiles.
- An efficient and adapted social framework (hybrid telecommuting in particular).