If you would like to have a voice and make a direct impact in an established small international company, then this is a good fit! We pride ourselves on listening to the customer and innovating our products to be the best in class. At Elistair, we listen to our teammates, customer base and keep open minds on how to achieve our goals. Lastly, you’ll have the opportunity to support solutions that serve our first responders, law enforcement agencies, and DoD members.
Elistair is one of the top leaders for drones used by public safety, firefighters, government, and defense in the world. We are unique in that we power a myriad of drones using innovative micro-wire technology. Additionally, we’ve created our very own drone to cover the spread of customer needs.
Our mission is to protect those who protect us (firefighters, police officers, first responders, government, and military members) by increasing situational awareness allowing them to make decisions faster.
In our ninth year, we have delivered more than 1000+ systems used in 70+ countries and events such as the Superbowl, the Ryder Cup, and the G7! Our ambition is to become the world leader in the field of tethered UAVs for security and defense.
We are now 60+ passionate people in Lyon, France; Wilmington, NC and Abidjan, Africa and we are looking for new talents to join us!
You will be responsible for acting as the primary contact for the After Sales department in our US office. Under the operational responsibility of the After Sales Manager (based in France), and under the administrative responsibility of the Managing Director of Elistair Inc. subsidiary, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Management of the after sales tickets for North America customers.
- Perform repairs (mechanical & electrical) on our active range of products.
- Perform live troubleshooting remotely or on customers sites.
- Contribute to improving the after sales process with effective communication skills.
- Support our field operations & sales team by keeping equipment operational and providing technical support.
- Create and organize after sales office.
- Apply and/or adapt the after sales process for North America market under the guidance of the After Sales Manager.
- Manage inventory requirements necessary to complete daily tasks.
Preferred Technical skills:
- Master of Science degree, preferably with a specialization in robotics.
- 5 years of experience in this type of position or equivalent.
- You are client-driven.
- Fluent in English, French speaking is a large plus.
- Organized, resilient and enthusiastic.
- You are comfortable operating autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Possess or obtain an FAA Part 107 pilots license (company assisted if not a license holder).
- Able to spend 2-3 months at HQ in Lyon, France for training.
- Able to pass criminal background check.
- Valid US Driver’s License and Passport.
- ME, EE, or GE degree. 2 years of professional experience in robotics, circuitry, engineering technologist, or mechatronics focus related to technological design.
- Electronics Engineer with focus in Mechatronics degree or similar
- Health, vision, and dental insurance with a top national provider.
- Flexible work from home days once established within role.
- Above average PTO days.
- International travel HQ in Lyon, France.
- Having a voice within a small established international company.