Wingtra’s sales team is looking to capitalise on the momentum that comes with being one of the fastest growing drone companies. A big part of that strategy is growing our team and processes. As a BDR/SDR program manager you will be part of Wingtra’s growth team that is in charge of driving the company's business growth. You will have the unique chance to be part of the emerging drone industry and develop an in-depth understanding of scaling sales processes.
Besides various growth related projects, as the functional lead, your focus will be on building up the framework and processes in our CRM (Hubspot) around our Business Development Representatives (BDR) in close collaboration with the Regional Sales team leads. This is a high-energy position, requiring high flexibility as well as proactive and persistent interactions with our BDRs across the world.
- You will own and manage projects in a growth environment
- You will be a key person in building out our BDR system
- You will be responsible for building up processes and frameworks around lead generation and qualification mostly through social media, email, phone and networking activities
- You will be in charge of organizing outreach campaigns in collaboration with regional sales leads and BDRs.
- You will oversee the growth of the sales pipeline and are in charge of accurate data coming from BDR efforts (Hubspot CRM)
- You will be involved in hiring, onboarding and training BDRs with highest quality standards and in accordance with our core values
- You will iterate existing sales processes and efforts with a focus on efficiency and clear documentation
- You will be working in a close relationship with the Regional Sales Team Leads, Sales Managers, Marketing and Product teams
- You are an excellent project manager
- You have experience with BDR processes and ideally have been a BDR or SDR yourself
- You aren’t shy of cold calling, generating leads and dealing with rejection yourself
- You are data driven and tech savvy, working with outreach tools such as LinkedIn Sales navigator or automated sequencing tools as well as CRM systems
- You are experienced with customer journeys and funnel models
- You are well organized, able to document clearly and concisely
- You have experience in organizing a team and you encourage open lines of communication
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with distribution partners and customers
- Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
- A high level of curiosity and openness to being coached alongside senior sales staff
- Travel up to 20%
Nice if you have
- Existing network in the geospatial, surveying, mining or construction industries
- A passion for the latest technologies and innovations that solve problems for customers and enhance their daily lives
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture-backed robotics scaleup with a global and international team of 140+ dedicated Wingtranauts who want to see their actions have a positive and lasting impact on the world. Founded more than 7 years ago at ETH Zurich, Europe’s leading robotics university, our goal is to build the best aerial robots to digitize the world at the push of a button and set the basis for faster and better decisions. Wingtra provides efficient and reliable data solutions to a variety of industries ranging from mining, construction and agriculture to humanitarian organizations, environmentalists and wildlife monitoring groups.