We're looking for a smart, solution-oriented individual to join us as a Business Developer. You'll be responsible for acquiring and developing new commercial partnerships, driving large-scale projects worth 25+ MNOK, and executing a growth marketing plan.
At Aviant, we enable autonomous parcel delivery by drone. After starting in the labs at MIT in 2020, Aviant has signed ten commercial contracts in Scandinavia, flown over 2,500 flights covering more than 35,000 km, built a robust team of 20 people, and managed to take a leading position in the European drone market. Due to solid commercial traction, we are looking to expand our business team.
These are some examples of successful results during your first 100 days on the job:
- Generate five new commercial contracts.
- Successfully led a project team on two commercial contracts.
- Identification of more than 100 new potential customers of our service.
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in a business development role or similar experience.
- Experience with sales, business analytics and project management.
- Ability to work autonomously in the fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment of a startup.
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian.
- Flexibility to travel 7-10 days a month.
At Aviant, we have a diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds, but we all share a passion for problem-solving. Our vision is to make society more efficient, and we're seeking enthusiastic individuals who want to build something that matters. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
We have a rolling application deadline for this position, and we'll evaluate candidates as they apply. Join us at Aviant and help take drone delivery to new heights!