FIXAR-AERO is expanding Software R&D team and looking for a skilled CAD/CAM designer and engineer to join us. As a CAD/CAM designer and engineer, you will be responsible for developing and designing parts and elements of FIXAR products, as well as complete mechanical solutions. Preparing engineering documentation, including drawings, 3D models, etc. Primar tool for CAD engineering at FIXAR is Dassault SolidWorks. It is important to not just design parts and develop solutions, but also constantly keep in mind how it could be manufactured afterwards. Skill of preparing files for 3D print, laser cut and CNC machine is considered as very important advantage
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects.
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets, as well as solve problems.
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.
- Ability to analyze data and situation and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge of SolidWorks CAD.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands to operate computers.
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s preferred software.
- Make decisions based on designs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proof of English language proficiency: B2 (Fluent) or higher.
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Firm grasp of mathematics, engineering, and industry information.
- Some travel may be required.
We offer competitive compensation and a pure tech atmosphere for self-development and professional growth.
Unlike large companies, working at FIXAR offers an opportunity to avoid bureaucracy and work in a start-up atmosphere. You can research, develop cool technology, and gain experience in new fields. This allows for a more agile and innovative work environment where employees can impact the company's success.
Overall, FIXAR is committed to providing its employees with the best incentives to foster a positive work environment and promote high performance.
FIXAR-AERO is a developer of autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles. The company creates and offers proprietary scalable technologies that can be adapted for a broad range of autonomous robotic solutions. For more details visit our site: https://fixar.pro/