As an Executive Assistant at Skydio, you will support our Executive staff and enable them to operate efficiently throughout their day. We are a complex business, solving complex problems and you will play a critical role in helping us reduce friction in our day to day operations. The ideal candidate loves jumping in and solving problems, rolling up their sleeves and working on a myriad of projects and get satisfaction from helping your team to operate at their best. You will assist on a variety of tasks related to these Executives' work life and overall communications.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Calendar management - you will coordinate and prioritize meetings including team meetings, offsite meetings, and cross-functional meetings, frequently across both domestic and international time zones
- In sync with the executive(s), to ensure calendaring decisions are made quickly to propel the goals of the department and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- You will manage and schedule the logistics of meetings, including conferences and special events (onsite & offsite), and make travel arrangements
- You will partner with the Executive to ensure they are prepared for meetings, interviews, travel, and briefings
- Set agendas, scribe meeting notes, as well as action items and to-do lists from weekly staff meetings
- Handle expenses reports and contracts
- Handle sensitive business and people issues with a high level of discretion
What Makes You a Good Fit
- 7+ years of overall experience in an administrative role
- 4+ years supporting Senior Management of Executive-level staff, specifically in a global technology company
- 3+ years working with modern tools and systems such as G-suite
- Proven track record of adapting on-the-fly based on shifting priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $144,000 - 182,750*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
- For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/
Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.