We are seeking an organised and efficient Executive Assistant to join our team at Apian, a medical drone startup founded by a team of NHS doctors in training and ex-Googlers. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day executive of the organisation, including administrative tasks and project coordination. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, preparing reports, and managing correspondence.
- Coordinate and manage projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation, including project plans, budgets, and progress reports.
- Assist with the coordination, preparation and delivery of board meetings and associated documentation.
- Conduct research and analysis to support decision-making processes and provide recommendations to the executive team.
- Assist with the preparation and management of budgets, including tracking expenses and preparing financial reports.
- Provide support to the recruitment process, including advertising job vacancies, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Provide customer support, respond to inquiries and provide information to clients and stakeholders.
- Assist with press and social media management.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or similar role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Workspace / Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Work from anywhere you are happy and productive. Co-working space will be provided if necessary, expect monthly meetings in / around our London Waterloo HQ
- 4 day work week (currently being trialled)
- 28 days holiday + public holidays + birthday off
- Flexible hours
- Annual training and conference allowance
- £2,000 office equipment contribution upon joining (then every 3 years)
- Pension contribution
- Regular team events
- Stock options