A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.The RoleAs Flight Test Instrumentation Technician, you will be responsible for supporting all technical and operational activities related to instrumentation specifications, including sensors installation and wiring, design of installation and wiring diagrams, sensors calibration, signal conditioning, parameters tapping, data validation, tracking and recording, documentation and conformity.Your Day To Day
- Support instrumentation design activities
- Design schematics for the instrumentation wiring
- Provide instrumentation specifications (sensors, connector, wiring, etc.)
- Evaluate instrumentation installations for functioning and safety
- Install sensors and wiring
- Assembly FTI systems and subsystems
- Produce and maintain calibration records
- Provide adequate management of instrumentation equipment, to guarantee maintenance, calibration and availability for re-use
- Operate the Data Acquisition System and handle the recorded test data
- Provide support for the setup and maintenance of a Ground Control Station / Telemetry
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Educational background as Electronic technician (Elektroniker/Techniker) required
- Min. of 3 years of experience with instrumentation in a flight test environment
- Experience with data processing and analysis
- Experience in aircraft wiring and sensor installation
- Experience in drawing wiring diagrams
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience required
- CAD software experience beneficial
- Programming experience beneficial
- High level of self-confidence, with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German language skills would be beneficial.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!Life At LiliumThe wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.