- Create the company’s operations strategy
- Handle a team of GIS analysts, and use their experience to iterate and experiment on new value propositions
- Handle a team of project success managers in helping them coordinate with respective drone flying and project activities and analyze data from all activities to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Oversee photogrammetric processing of UAV data sets, digitisation of assets and other data analysis as per the requirements of the customer
- Construct workflows and training programs that allow GIS technicians to work at maximum efficiency
- Refine and improve existing process flows, while keeping up to date with all the latest software and technology in the space.
- Skills and Experience. Must have:
- 5+ years of experience with leading technical/operational projects, and managing a team.
- 5+ years of experience with geospatial processing software like QGIS or ArcGIS, exposure to survey techniques and technologies like DGPS, total station
- Familiarity with industry practices and set-up processes in organizations before
- Evaluate and report on KPIs , maintain project data and records including costing, project profitability data, etc.
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Monitor various on-field projects to make sure they run smoothly
- Find cost-effective solutions for operations processes, resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for busi ku ness growth
- Develop and implement safety and process guidelines in all aspects of the project process
- Ensure all steps of project meet legal requirements and standards
- Strong sense of initiative, ownership, urgency and drive
Good to have:
Open to learning new technologies and methodologies
Comfortable working in a low monitoring/guidance environment
Good verbal and written communication skills