The Schiebel Group of companies is a world-wide high-tech electronic enterprise for Unmanned Air Systems (CAMCOPTER ® S-100) and Mine Detection Systems.
- You will lead a department with 15 software developers, requirements engineers, and testers working on a 200 kg, three-meter-long autonomous helicopter.
- In this position, you will align development roadmaps with customer requirements and business goals.
- You will also create a productive and engaging work environment for your team.
- You will grow the team capabilities through coaching and hiring to tackle future challenges.
- Also, helping to organize and coordinate cross-department initiatives and workflows are part of your job.
- You have an active interest in working with complex systems in an aviation environment.
- Having multiple years of experience in managing software engineering teams is a must.
- You feel comfortable in an environment that combines embedded C/C++ programming and Windows-focused C++/QT GUI applications.
- Your interpersonal skills are strong and you are able to retain and attract great developers.
- You know how to structure communication and processes, both in-team and between-teams.
- Being familiar with software development for safety-critical applications would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Great team spirit and collaboration across teams and departments
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home office
- Two additional days off per year, usable on bridge days
- Individual training opportunities and coaching
- Benefits like sports offers, meal subsidy, fresh fruits and employee events
- We take work life balance seriously
The annual gross salary is based on the applicable Collective Agreement of the Metal Industry for salaried employees. There is a willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and work experience.
We live and breathe diversity. Even if you do not meet all the criteria in our advertisement, we look forward to receiving your application.