Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a HR Generalist (m/f/d) to join our Team.
As an experienced HR Generalist, you will be responsible for driving and further developing the whole people processes. Within our international, divers and energetic team you facilitate the people topics and support proactively the HR Team. Your pioneer spirit will help you to be a catalyst part of our highly dynamic, target--oriented and human-centered organization. As a digital native, you bring new impulses for smart tools enabling the HR department in a highly efficient way. Together with you, we aim to proactively shape Employee Experience, Leadership Development, and our Wingcopter Culture. This position reports to our Head of Human Resources.What You’ll Do:
- You coordinate the learning and training activities of our team and partly carry them out yourself
- You take advantage of our small team size to broaden your HR competencies e.g. in retention measures, people development, Talent Management, or in helping to fulfil our people OKRs
- You will be involved our recruiting process and manage the full recruitment life cycle, from the selection of the appropriate job posting channels, conducting screening calls to the organization of interviews, offer calls and contract preparation
- You ensure the smooth onboarding of our new employees in cooperation with the relevant department
- You actively support the managers in streamlining processes, ensuring an amazing candidate experience and making the best hiring decisions
- You are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our processes across the entire hiring lifecycle
What You’ll Need:
- You are a people’s person and strive to keep our employees happy. Like all of us, you want to change the world, like to get things done, and you have a team-first a pragmatic & fast approach
- A minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience and experience in recruiting (tech profiles)
- In-depth understanding of employee lifecycle and Human Resources processes and needs
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge standard of German working law questions
- High Level of wirtten and spoken German and English
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to show discretion with confidential information
- An analytical and research-oriented mindset
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, recruiting tools
- This position can not to be done 100% remotely
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player
- You have a can-do mentality
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.