- Acting as cross-functional mechanical engineering between Operations and RnD teams.
- Working on advancing proof of concepts and prototypes to market ready products, certifiable.
- Closely collaborate with R&D and Production teams to improve the company products.
- Collaborate and assist in product testing.
- Participate in fairs and other events outside the company, within or outside Switzerland.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, fairs or other events.
- Contribute to a good and respectful working atmosphere within the Company
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g. Solidworks).
- Strong structural mechanics fundamentals.
- Experience in building drones and/or mobile robots is preferred.
- Experience in 3D printing processes and materials is preferred.
- Team player and good communicator (English, French is a plus).
- Experience in conducting product development is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Reliable, autonomous and rigorous individual.
- Enjoy team work and collaborative approaches.
- Evolution in a dynamic, fast growing and exciting environment.
- Ability to evolve to managerial position.
- Work with passionate, talented and committed teammates.
- Possibility for continuous training.
- Consecutively rewarded as Swiss Top 100 Start-up.
- Regular social events.
- Modern offices in a compound of buildings full of start-ups.
- A team-elected Chief Happiness Officer, making sure the shelves are always loaded with fruits, juices and cakes.
- Onsite restaurant/cafeteria and vending machines.
- Onsite gym club (building next door), with reductions offered for start-ups.
About UsCreated in 2019, Flybotix was founded by experts in drones and robotics.The company bases on the idea that indoor inspection of industrial assets should cost as little as possible in terms of human safety and shutdown time.Thanks to its performance, the Flybotix drone solution ASIO empowers clients to perform streamlined and cost-effective inspections in a safe work environment.Flybotix serves several industries worldwide with customers in Sewers management, Hydro power-plants, Oil & Gas, Maritime and Chemical plants. Flybotix ASIO offers the market leading drone fight-time, enabling high efficiency inspections.