Aerodyne is a DT3 (drone technology, data technology & digital transformation) enterprise solutions provider, leading the global tech curve in the use of drone data and AI-powered analytics to resolve complex industrial challenges, enabling organisations to rapidly scale, digitally transform, operate optimally and increase productivity.
If you are good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re best at what you do, come work at Aerodyne. It’s the unique contributions of all AeroRangers that drive our success.
Multimedia Specialist (Project Monitoring)
- Prepare and submit the budget prior to site monitoring.
- Ensure high accuracy of data capture.
- Identify and highlight the improvement of solution methodology.
- Provide/participate in internal training as required.
- Conduct thorough pre-flight planning, including assessing weather conditions, airspace restrictions, and potential hazards.
- Analyse and identify any potential defect at the site location.
- Ensuring quality assurance and performing quality control on analysis and report prior to delivery to clients.
- Identify and highlight real-time problems and provide solutions.
- Prepare project monitoring and technical video reports.
- Understand the project's objectives and desired narrative and apply storytelling techniques to create a compelling visual story.
- To capture high-quality images, adjust camera settings, such as exposure, aperture, and shutter speed.
- Deliver the final edited images in the required format or medium, such as prints or digital files.
- Be flexible and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic production environment.
- Effective communication to meet project requirements.
- Provide minimal training for project monitoring.
- Represent the company with a professional, positive, and can-do attitude.
- Maintain a level of readiness and knowledge of the company's unmanned aircraft systems.
- Carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe & professional manner.
- Ensure the company equipment is secure, safe and treat it responsibly.
- Travel anywhere as instructed by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the related industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Hold a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Management or Multimedia Technology, or an equivalent field.
- Possess relevant subject matter expert certification(s), such as UAV operation certification, video editing, photography, etc.
- Proficient in video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve, to assemble and edit raw footage into captivating videos.
- Possess site clearance certification(s) or equivalent, such as CIDB, NIOSH, is optional.
- Able to perform tasks satisfactorily with guidance from senior team members.
- A minimum of 100 flying hours should be completed, if applicable.
- Effective communication skills, enabling clear interaction with clients and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, drone handling, database management, and data visualization.
- Display a high intellectual curiosity and a passion for digital transformation.
- Capable of working both independently and as a valuable team player.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small-scale operation independently and effectively, with 80% operational capability and 20% management skills.
- Capable of facilitating knowledge transfer.