SkyGrid, a Boeing, SparkCognition company, is powering the next generation of autonomous aviation. As the only airspace management system built on AI and blockchain technologies, SkyGrid solves the industry’s biggest challenges integrating unmanned aircraft into complex, rapidly changing airspace. SkyGrid’s intelligent system monitors, predicts, and adapts to changes in environmental conditions, aircraft performance, and regulatory dynamics to safely enable a wide variety of commercial drone operations, from package deliveries to aerial taxis.
Additionally, we are defining a future where highly automated aircraft operate without onboard pilots across the world. We develop the Safety-of Life approved airspace management systems for such aircraft to ensure operations of all participants in the air transportation system are safe and secure. Currently, there is no existing airspace management system in the industry. This is a one-of-a-kind experience to lead a complex solution for unmanned and autonomous aircraft. SkyGrid is also an FAA-approved LAANC service supplier, providing flight authorizations to thousands of drone operators in the US.
The SkyGrid team is seeking a highly organizedOffice Manager with a warm personable disposition.
The ideal candidate is well-presented, has excellent time management skills and is fully able to handle anything that might come their way. This person is exceptionally reliable and has strong verbal and written communication skills. SkyGrid is committed to promoting an inclusive and lively culture that paves the way for opportunities and growth while remaining flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Provide improvement and implementation of new administrative systems
- Oversee and support all administrative duties to ensure the office is operating smoothly
- Own all aspects of the office space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Maintain office efficiency bykeeping communal areas, meeting rooms, and breakroom organized and stockedwith sufficient supplies
- Manage and overseeing office supplies and equipmentinventory ordering
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly encounter for anyone visitingthe office
- Assist recruiting department with scheduling candidate interviews and facilitating the new desk and equipment setup for new hires
- Maintain office equipment, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendor relationships
- Provide direct EA support to the senior management team, including actively managing calendars, scheduling appointments, booking travel, expense reporting, coordinating meetings and events, and managing meeting room reservations
- Mail distribution and shipping management
- Research and conduct data and reports to prepare documents for boards of directors presentations, committees, and executives.
- Organize both internal and external eventsat SkyGrid HQ and Hyperwerx by overseeing catering organization and ordering
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Oversee internal IT ticketing when necessary
- 3+ years of office management experience with proven time management skills
- Comfort with ambiguity in project work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong organization and people skills, flexibility, and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and driven with exceptional attention to detail