We are looking for an experienced French and English speaking Office Manager to provide the most suitable working environment to our team in Prilly-Malley, Switzerland. If you are self-organized, proactive and a strong communicator, you could be a good person for this position.
You will have a variety of tasks, including taking care of the working space, managing the reception, supplies and shipments, organizing office events, as well as maintaining relationships with suppliers, service providers and landlords.
The Office Manager will work closely with the Corporate Facility Manager and will play a key role in the office life experience.
Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models. Our software is used in various fields of application (e.g. agriculture, mining, inspection).
- Assist the Corporate Facility Manager to project manage, supervise and coordinate the layout of the working space and the organization of corporate events
- Manage, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, incoming parcels, archiving, cleaning, catering and recycling
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord in time and with quality by respecting the internal policies of the company
- Ensure office meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Run occasional errands
- Manage domestic and international shipments in collaboration with the Logistics & Operations Coordinator
- Back-up for Corporate Facility Manager according to the schedule in place
- 5+ years of experience in office or facility management
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and strong service mindset
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a growing environment
- Proficient English & French language skills, written and spoken
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
What We Offer
- Exciting work with a cutting edge technology and in a fast-growing international company.
- Well-located office close to Lausanne with an easy access by public transportation
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contribution to some events: Bike to Work (the biggest health and cycling promotion campaign in Switzerland), 10km Lausanne race
- Discounts for local stores, restaurants and other services
- Company Social Events
- Engage in projects that involve other team members around the world
- Learning and professional development opportunities
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bucharest and Madrid.