The Process Engineer optimize, finalize and implement working process in oversea customer service center, including but not limit to maintenance process and test process
All essential duties are able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation to all individuals with or without disability.
- Optimize, finalize and implement working process in customer service center, including but not limit to maintenance and test process
- Follow up with the technical problems from customer service center and provide solutions or corrective actions
- Implement new company policy in customer service center, define the criteria and regulations, audit the execution on a regular basis
- Summarize and provide feedback for the technical issues discovered in repair process
- Set up quality standard and Quality Control process, define the specifics, collect and analyze data
- Draft technical documents and update them on a regular basis (SOP, WI, etc.)
- Conduct inventory quality audit and generate report
- Participate in NPI deployment to service center, including product training, repair testing fixture/software setup
- Facilitate and feedback engineering related tasks from Headquarter
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Familiar with RF equipment and wireless technology
- Have experience about Lean
- Have knowledge about ISO system
- Be able to build the standard production process
- Ability to use English as a working language, professional proficiency required
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese fluently, native or bilingual proficiency preferred
- Must be team player
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and use fingers to manually input data and write as well as talk and hear to communicate with other employees.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, color vision, field of vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be expected to sit in front of a computer to look at the computer screen.
The position has sedentary lifting requirements. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The job operates in a professional office environment
FLSA Compliance and Work hours
This is a fulltime position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, and can range anywhere between 7:00am to 7:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work maybe required as duties demand.
Travel Up to 15% of travel is expected for this position
Must be eligible to work in the United States.