What’s the definition of a Product Manager at Verity? Answer: obsessed with outcomes that generate value for our clients with a keen interest in technology and engineering. Our dream team currently consists of three product managers who all report to our Head of Product. We’re looking for a fourth to expand the team.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll support us in driving a seamless product lifecycle process and help us remain focused on the why, whilst we build valuable products for our clients. We’re looking for an individual who is technically savvy and who is confident translating business needs into actionable outcomes for our industrial drone application. Focused on value, you have a strong ability to prioritize work, make decisions based on data, and communicate your vision. You’ll work closely with our development and commercial teams, gathering feedback and translating it into requirements.
The global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems, Verity enables zero-error warehousing for big box retailers, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers, with our integrated inventory tracking system. The system is used by industry leaders around the world, including DSV, Maersk, and Ingka, Sweden's most recognized furniture retailer.
Reporting directly to our Head of Product, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Gather feedback from clients and internal teams, bridging the gap between business needs and potential technical solutions
- Identify and communicate the outcomes that produce value for our clients
- Prioritize work based on our strategic intents, the client needs, and available data
- Collaborate with the development team throughout the definition, refinement, implementation, and validation of the technical solution and its requirements
- Identify relevant stakeholders and champion their perspective during the development cycle through product updates and feedback sessions
- Measure and reporting on product performance and success metrics
- Managing safety risks and ensuring product compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards
- Work with the team to identify gaps and improve our product management processes and tools
Who are you:
- We’re not necessarily looking for a candidate who’s built their career in a product management remit (although of course, that will help)
- We’re open to technologically sound candidates who are keen to make a difference – perhaps you’ve worked in software or sales engineering before.
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who is able to influence teammates, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- Analytical and conceptual way of working and thinking
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals (architects, engineers, and UX designers) and ensure collaboration for efficient delivery
- Optimistic, resilient, and perseverant attitude with a confident approach to complexity
- Agile and lean management mindset, not afraid of dealing with uncertainty, and with a learning attitude
- Sound practical experience in requirements engineering or related field, e.g., business analysis, process modelling, or software architecture would be a plus
Verity is growing and we’re all super excited. Whilst we grow, we’re keen to keep an entrepreneurial, start-up feel. Therefore, candidates who are comfortable wearing many hats will be welcome!
Why you'll love Verity:
- A great engineering culture, including flat hierarchies, an open-door policy, and a focus on joint responsibility and mutual trust and support
- Working with a skilled, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team—with lots of opportunities to develop your professional career and grow with the company
- Flexibility of a hybrid work environment. You can arrange start and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, training for your next marathon at lunch)
- Annual team-building events, quarterly and monthly get-togethers, knowledge-sharing talks, game nights, and more
- 25 days of annual leave, employee stock ownership plan (conditions apply), variety of pension plans, and relocation packages
- Welcoming office space complete with friendly team members, free snacks (fresh fruits, coffee, and more!), and fun activities—we’re dog-friendly!
Are you ready for a great adventure?
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we think at www.verity.net
We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical [dis]ability, gender identity or length of time spent unemployed.