Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.About The Role
As a Product Operations Manager, you will play a key role on Skydio’s Product team across a broad range of strategic and operational responsibilities. The Product Operations team is the connective tissue between Skydio’s engineering and product development teams and the teams who connect with our customers. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Program Managers, and our Sales team to help launch and ensure the success of new products and features across a wide range of applications.How You'll Make An Impact
- Manage the rollout of major feature releases and new product launches.
- Maintain and improve the feedback loop for new product features, helping to provide prioritization within the product roadmap.
- Help design and build Skydio’s capability to capture high-fidelity internal and external feedback on first and third party products, providing visibility to our product and engineering teams into how our products are being used.
- Collaborate with key team members (product, marketing, policy, support, design) to prepare products for launch.
- Contribute to Skydio’s Voice of the Customer report with emerging trends and developments happening with our products.
What Makes You a Good Fit
- 1-3+ years of proven success in a similar role, driving successful operational programs within product development and/or customer success organizations at a high-growth company.
- Specific experience with software product development.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with data visualization, dashboard creation, and SQL.
- Highly motivated and highly curious, with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Familiarity with business systems and tools (e.g., JIRA, Zendesk, Confluence, Salesforce)
Nice To Have
- Drone/UAV experience and/or a passion for drones
- Experience launching hardware products
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $102,000 - $129,000*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
- For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/