You will be part of a team developing the Security of the Operational Technology (OT). As part of the Product Security Service Line, you will be involved in the design and implementation of technical solutions aiming to improve the security of Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) and Enterprise Automation Systems (EAS).
Your working environment :
Major economic hub with Marseille-Provence Airport, Marignane is a dynamic city in the southeast of France. It is located near the cities of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, which host a rich cultural and tourist offer. Close to the beaches of the Côte Bleue, it offers many options for water sports activities.
How we care for you:
Financial rewards: Attractive salary, agreements on success and profit sharing schemes, employee savings plan abounded by Airbus and employee stock purchase plan on a voluntary basis.
Work / Life Balance: Extra days-off for special occasions, holiday transfer option, a Staff council offering many social, cultural and sport activities and other services.
Wellbeing / Health: Complementary health insurance coverage (disability, invalidity, death). Depending on the site: health services center, concierge services, gym, carpooling application.
Individual development: Great upskilling opportunities and development prospects with unlimited access to +10.000 e-learning courses to develop your employability, certifications, expert career path, accelerated development programmes, national and international mobility.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly.
Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Your (main) challenges:
- You design, build, assess and maintain Industrial IT and OT security.
- You contribute to OT Risk Assessment and Mitigation proposal
- You develop project specific and creative cyber solutions which fit industrial assets, manufacturing plants and engineering customer needs.
- You are responsible for the implementation and improvement of industrial cyber solutions, in cooperation with plant business, plant focal points, and product managers.
- You participate to the processes linked with Industrial Cyber Resilience and can be involved as Incident Responder
- You collaborate with the cyber security community and local plant business stakeholders as well as business project managers, architects and technical experts.
- You contribute to the overall industrial cyber security vision and associated Master Plan with a link with all Cyber Security roadmaps (IM, Product & Services).
- You support Industrial Cyber Security awareness, training and guidance in the division.
- Master Degree in cybersecurity,information and/or operational technologies, information management or experience substitute.
- Certifications or equivalent knowledge that are not mandatory but which would be an advantage : Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Response & Industrial Defense (GRID), ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate(s); Lead SCADA Security Manager
- Several years of experience in OT security / Architecture is an advantage
- Technical skills including a deep knowledge and how to on network topics
- Knowledge of cyber trends and market is an advantage
- Experienced in activity management and follow-up (preferably with an understanding of agile methodologies)
- Advanced level in French and English (reading, writing and speaking) are mandatory, knowledge of Spanish and German language would be appreciated.
- Regulatory aspect for Defence and Aviation, International Security Standards knowledge would be appreciated
This position requires a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
We are looking for a candidate with a deep and wide knowledge on IT/OT Security who is autonomous, flexible and curious with good communication skills, team player and service minded
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth with customized development solutions.
Take your career to a new level and apply online now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.