We have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Manager to contribute to the scoping and execution of our drone services activities. The role will be based in our London Office and will primarily focus on our business within the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate has a background in inspecting critical pieces of infrastructure like powerlines, railways and pipelines. You know how the procurement process works for infrastructure inspection services and know how to leverage your experience to develop a clear value proposition and roadmap required to execute on the drone inspection opportunity.
If you’re a self-starter who loves the challenge of building new products and services– we would love to have a chat with you!
- You’ll lead in the creation of our survey & inspection product roadmap
- You facilitate collaboration and communication across our commercial, flight operations and regulatory teams and serve as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- You’ll work with our commercial team to drive product requirements, specifications and marketing collateral based on data analysis, user feedback and market research.
- You will act as the key point of contact for our aircraft OEM partners to further develop and optimise our value proposition.
- You’ll be reporting directly into the Head of Technology of the Skyports Drone Services team.
- You’ve worked in the Energy, railway or Oil & Gas industry and have a thorough understanding of the critical infrastructure inspection market.
- A demonstrated track record in solving complex problems and taking initiative.
- A talent for creating well-structured word documents and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills are key. You’ll be working in a team that moves fast and above all values candid communication and feedback.
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience with visualising spatial data (e.g. in QGIS or even Google Earth).
- experience in using data analysis tools like for example: Tableau Public, PowerBI
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D geospatial data sets
- The ability to convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge or experience with UAS surveying equipment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday policy
- A unique exciting fast-paced working environment where we can truly make a change for good to the world of sustainable transportation
- An opportunity to participate in innovation projects
- A strong company culture with the opportunity to work alongside talented and ambitious colleagues