The Delivery team is looking for a talented individual to help execute on our strategy and to take a hands-on role in guiding one of our biggest Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) projects, Project Skyway. You will own the project execution and reporting as well as supporting the coordination of team members involved in project deliverables. Working as part of our fast paced, high-growth and collaborative team, you will help us to redefine the future of aviation.
Job Title: Project Support Officer (1 Year FTC)
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
What You will Do
- Act as central point of contact to the Team, stakeholders and external partners, co-ordinating meetings and workshops, documenting decisions and action items
- Liaise with key customers and customer accounts to ensure stakeholders’ concerns are dealt with effectively and progress is regularly communicated
- Work closely with our technical and Subject Matter Expert (SME) teams to ensure requirements are being met whilst effectively identifying and managing any project risk and issues
- Support engagement with regulators with the associated projects you are aligned to, as well as liaising with partners and suppliers to ensure deliverable timelines are met
- Diligently adhere to the governance framework and ensure that Project Management Office (PMO) best practices are followed
- Demonstrable project management skills with experience working in multi-party projects operating as part of a consortium
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple stakeholders including both internal engineering and product teams, and external innovators, regulators, and authorities
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to think creatively and continuously strive to improve the way you and others around you work
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas and think strategically. An ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, competing customers’ demands and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-moving innovative environment with an ability to prioritise dynamically
- A curious mindset when it comes to technology, and you are interested in all things Drones, Robotics and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
What’s in it for you?
At Altitude Angel we’re dedicated to creating a positive working environment which empowers our employees to the be the best version of themselves. Through personalised Career Development Plans and generous home/work life-balance considerations, we support our team to work in the best way for them.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free access to mental health coaching
- Employee referral scheme
- Quarterly team socials
About Altitude Angel
We at Altitude Angel, envisage a future where drones are set to revolutionise the lives of everyone on the planet, so we’re building the platforms to ensure drones can fly safely alongside other, more traditional, forms of aviation.
Our platform is now used in 152 countries across the globe enabling over 50,000 safe drone flights every month, including everything from transport of life saving medication in sub-Saharan Africa to coffee and burger delivery in the Republic of Ireland.
Since 2014 we’ve been steadily growing our team beyond our Reading HQ, whilst expanding our network into Europe, attracting some of the finest minds and top talent from the worlds of aviation, software engineering and product development.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Altitude Angel
Here at Altitude Angel we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness in line with our mission to safely and securely open the skies for all. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation, our products and Altitude Angel's achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
With drones becoming more and more prevalent, we’re looking for individuals who are eager to help us build and deliver the solutions which have the potential to change the world. If you want to join us and be at the forefront of the aerial revolution, apply today.