Support Avy with her pioneering mission to open the skies for life-saving drone flights.
With your expertise on risk analysis and your talent for analytical thinking, you grow into understanding the drone ecosystem and help Avy to enable life-saving drone flights throughout Europe and Africa. As an intern in the Operations Team you will assist in daily tasks related to regulatory affairs, while also having at least one side project that is completely yours! The possibilities for these are endless, and they will be tailor-made according to the length of your internship as well as your profile.
Possible assignments could be:
- Define, design and arrange approval for new types of operations with the SORA methodology
- Research on the latest status on U-Space (by EASA)
- Compare different drone regulations around the world
- Implement procedures and risks mitigation for BVLOS operations
- We hope you get as much energy from innovative aerospace & drone technology as we do, and that you share our passion to apply this exciting technology to have a positive impact
- You have a basic knowledge of drones and/or aviation
- You love learning and researching
- You are flexible, creative, and a team player
- You have heard of EASA and SORA
- If you are OCD with structured and up-to-date documents - it is a big plus
- You regularly count birds to fall asleep, not sheep
- You enjoy office banter in between hard work
- You are currently enrolled in your last year as a student in a College/University Program (WO or HBO), related to our assigment. You can think of: Social Sciences (law), Business Administration or a safety related education.
- Strong English proficiency - any other language is a plus
- Passionate about the drone industry and making a positive impact
- EU citizenship or a EU work permit is required for this post
What we offer
Experience the excitement, chaos, freedom and rapid growth of a tech startup from within - it will be the ride of your life!
- An internship in a company determined to have a positive impact: contribute to medical deliveries & first response in Europe & Africa. You'll be telling the most interesting stories at birthday parties 🙂
- A warm atmosphere with regular drinks and occasional celebrations
- A work culture based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Avy to the next level
- An awesome office in Amsterdam with all the equipment to build our own drones
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Regulatory Affairs Intern? We'd love to hear from you!
Starting date: As soon as possible
Minimum duration of the internship: 3 months
EU citizenship or an EU work permit is required for this post. Avy does not offer relocation support.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Avy develops innovative drones to save lives worldwide, and is looking for you to join the team. We are a young, fast-growing, international organisation that values sustainability, trust and friendship. We offer people a place where they can learn, fail, thrive and excel.
At Avy we are committed to build an inclusive workplace. Here, you will be part of an amazing adventure - did we already mention that this includes working on our rooftop terrace, behind the piano, in the sauna, at the bar, or on our disco toilet?