Created in 2019, Flybotix was founded by experts in drones and robotics.
The company bases on the idea that indoor inspection of industrial assets should cost as little as possible in terms of human safety and shutdown time.
Thanks to its performance, the Flybotix drone solution ASIO empowers clients to perform streamlined and cost-effective inspections in a safe work environment.
Flybotix serves several industries worldwide with customers in Sewers management, Hydro power-plants, Oil & Gas, Maritime and Chemical plants. Flybotix ASIO offers the market leading drone fight-time, enabling high efficiency inspections.
- Perform Research and Development (R&D) activities in embedded firmware and electronics engineering.
- Carry out feasibility studies for electronics designs, firmware development and maintenance
- Conduct: debug, test, troubleshoot and modification of technical developments.
- Write test specifications and review test results.
- Manage the process on time with necessary documentation.
- Provide support and maintenance on your field
- Drive the continuous improvement, while ensuring excellent maintainability and quality.
- Contribute to a good and respectful working atmosphere within the Company.
- Successful track record in C/C++ Embedded Firmware Development
- Expertise in STM32 MCU programming, low-level libraries, baremetal scheduling
- Expertise in embedded Linux development and kernel customisation on ARM platform
- Knowledge of electronic engineering
- Experience in building drones and/or mobile robots is preferred.
- Good communicator (English, French is a plus).
- Passionate and striving for the best results.
- Reliable, respectful and rigorous individual.
- Enjoy team work and collaborative approaches.
- Evolution in a dynamic, fast growing and exciting environment.
- Work with passionate, talented and committed teammates.
- Possibility for continuous training.
- Consecutively rewarded as Swiss Top 100 Start-up
- Regular social events.
- Modern offices in a compound of buildings full of start-ups.
- A team-elected Chief Happiness Officer, making sure the shelves are always loaded with fruits, juices and cakes.
- Onsite restaurant/cafeteria and vending machines.
- Onsite gym club (building next door), with reductions offered for start-ups.