CONTRACTOR POSITION: Must be located in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, or South Korea.
NYSE-listed AgEagle Aerial Systems is seeking a talented, experienced and motivated APAC Sales Manager. The primary role of the APAC Sales Manager will be to focus on sales-consulting, upselling, prospecting and sales operations activities with the end-goal of creating satisfied customers and maximizing our sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage existing distribution partnerships across the region with our distributors and dealers and driving direct sales.
- Accelerate our partners and resellers performance by supporting them to generate new business sales leads, and own the sales process from lead generation to closing deals.
- Prospect new opportunities and comfortable with outreach to expand AgEagle’s customer base.
- Responsible for managing inbounds leads and successfully working them through the sales pipeline.
- Organize trade shows, demo & technology days with target customers/organisations, participate in conferences and be a promoter of AgEagle in your region.
- Participate in sales/marketing team meetings on strategy and planning.
- Assist in creation of sales materials, webinars and product videos.
- Generate insights on opportunities and customer use cases to further develop your region.
- Successful 7+ years business to business sales experience and consultative or technical sales role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while demonstrating a strong ability for creating long lasting relationships with value-added resellers.
- Comfortable establishing relationships with senior-level executives in companies that can scale.
- Proven at identifying enterprise opportunities while enjoying closing smaller fast-paced inbound opportunities.
- Convincing, autonomous, fast learner, organised and passionate about technology that improve how our clients work
- Willingness to travel, at ease working with sales in HubSpot and NetSuite.
- Experience in the drone and/or sensor industry, preferred
- Location: Remote working from within Asia Pacific (Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Korea).
- Languages: Fluent English speaker, with fluency in one of following languages: Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
- This is a Contractor / Consultant position with AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc.*
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com.