We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Business Development Executive to join our B2B Sales team and grow sales of a unique RTK (GNSS) technology solution in the construction vertical in the UK and Ireland (the position will be fully remote from England). The Senior BDE will be a crucial contributor to the EMEA Enterprise Sales Team, performing direct sales to aggressively grow our hardware-software solutions sales on the UK & Irish markets.
Your responsibilities will include performing pre-sales technical consultations with customers for Pix4D hardware and software solutions, presenting use cases, demonstrating industry-specific workflows, and conveying value proposition focused on GNSS hardware, PIX4Dcatch, and associated software solutions for construction.
You would be a good fit for the job if you have an established network and can demonstrate a track record of successful sales of technical products preferably in the construction industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Perform pre-sales technical consultations and product demonstrations to customers and prospects for GNSS Hardware, Pix4Dcatch, desktop and cloud-based processing software.
- Present use cases and solutions and convey value proposition specific to selected segments preferably of the construction industry.
- Master and demonstrate Pix4D products and solutions (Pix4Dcatch, Pix4Dcloud, Pix4Dmapper, Pix4Dmatic, Pix4Dsurvey) to customers via video calls, personal meetings, trade shows, and webinars.
- Be comfortable with selling new products and solutions to construction.
- Demonstrate strong capability to explain technical solutions in simple and accessible terms.
- Coordinate sales activities with local partners to maximize Pix4D sales in the region.
- Collaborate with the Pix4D Sales team to qualify leads, close deals and drive local strategy.
- Provide technical and market feedback to Pix4D product and marketing teams to drive product improvement and marketing effectiveness.
- Be ready for regular travel for trade shows and customer demonstrations.
- Manage sales contacts and activities with email and Hubspot CRM.
- Prospect and coordinate participation in local market RFIs, RFQs and public tenders.
- Provide forecasting of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in selling technical products.
- Hunter mentality combined with a passion for disruptive technologies and ability to get customers excited about them.
- Strong preference for experience with GNSS hardware and software in the Geospatial or Construction industries
- Experience with photogrammetry and/or 3D modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of GIS, GNSS, geomatics and geospatial products is a plus.
- Higher education preferred.
- Outstanding communication and selling skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
- At ease with collaborative digital tools, CRM (Hubspot).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
What We Offer
- Minimum OTE of GBP 110’000
- Exciting work with a cutting edge technology and in a fast-growing international company
- Flexible working hours
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company, engaging in projects that involve other team members around the world
- Promotion criteria for a clear career path
- Engage in projects that involve other team members around the world
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.