We are an ambitious, highly motivated and flexible organisation that supports the growth of several disruptive aviation and drone companies worldwide. We offer numerous services to businesses that must scale rapidly from inception to profitability and governments that must navigate digital aviation's complexities. We are expanding our team that handles U-Space and UTM services' design, certification and deployment.
You will support our team in establishing the customer's roadmap to services design and certification, constantly optimising the need for speed with the rigour of aviation safety. You will work with private companies and governments as part of the technical team supporting the design and implementation of U-Space and UTM services.
- Embed with the technical project team to gather, validate and verify U-Space and UTM services requirements.
- Translate regulatory requirements into product requirements to ensure full compliance with applicable regulations.
- Support in establishing the system’s architectures and definition of technology strategies for best service implementation
- Ensure that the system implementation is by best practices and industry standards.
This job is for a mid-level position offering the opportunity to work on U-Space and UTM with one of the best drone consulting companies worldwide.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences in Aerospace or equivalent
- Two to Four years of experience in U-Space/UTM
- Knowledge of applicable regulation (e.g. 2021/664)
- Fluent English communication skills
- Ability to work from Murzilli Consulting's Bern Headquarters or Berlin or Madrid, or London subsidiary at least one day every two weeks (other days are remote)
- Solid network and reputation with the certification authorities (e.g. EASA)
- Knowledge of U-Space and UTM standards
- Knowledge of aviation software development standards (i.e. DO-178) is an asset.
What we offer
- Fast-growing consulting company with a supreme network of partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation without committing to a single project
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities based on your strengths
- An inspiring working environment with the most exciting customers globally and a great team spirit
- (Almost) total freedom in location, working time and work organisation
- Apple MacBook and Phone