This role can be worked 100% remotely or in a hybrid manner from our San Francisco Office.
DroneDeploy’s product & engineering team works to bring game-changing computer vision technology to market to improve safety and efficiency for every job site. Over 1 Million datasets are uploaded to our platform each year, with 3D Aerial and Ground data being generated in over 200 countries worldwide. DroneDeploy’s product team is highly customer-focused, and you should expect to spend a lot of time with our customers, including travel to job sites. You’ll develop your own product vision and a strategy that will make the largest possible impact on the market.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our Ground data team to own the web experience on our StructionSite & Walkthrough platforms, accelerating DroneDeploy’s business in the Construction and Energy industries. You will be responsible for our web strategy, prioritizing the most pressing problems for our customers, and developing the right tools and workflows that provide the most impactful solutions. You’ll deliver intuitive user experiences that delight and engage customers. DroneDeploy’s Ground product is our fastest growing and you will need to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, sales, and marketing to deliver on the massive growth opportunity.
- Develop product strategy & roadmap for our StructionSite and Walkthrough products, in partnership with the Director Of Product - Ground.
- Deeply understand our customers and prospects in the Construction and Energy Verticals. Learn about and clearly document their goals & frustrations. Educate the team on your research.
- Partner closely with your partners in Design and Engineering, delivering pragmatic solutions that drive significant value for customers. You’ll be contributing to strategy across multiple teams, investing about $2-3M of developer time each year.
- Lead product decisions on priorities, help resolve issues and develop and communicate your roadmap to the company and your team.
- Develop a clear revenue growth plan, and contribute to our packaging approach. Help the Go to Market team to focus their efforts.
- Lead high-level relationships with strategic partners where they connect to your product.
- Own the delivery of the product through launch, customer acquisition, adoption, activity, and long-term iteration and improvements.
- 4+ years experience in building SAAS products.
- Day-to-day experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment with a dedicated development team.
- Experience delivering full-stack product features to customers.
- Comfortable seeking and using product usage tracking or operational data & data analysis tools to drive product decisions.
- Able to work between Monday - Friday, 8-5 pm PST.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally occasionally for work-related events such as conferences, customer meetings, company in-person gatherings, pieces of training, and other business needs.
- BONUS: Experience using UI/UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin.io
The SF Bay Area base salary range for this role is between USD $125k and USD $185k. The base salary offered is dependent on meeting the requirements for the role such as skills, position level, and location. If hired outside the SF Bay Area the salary range will adjust as our pay bands are dependent on geo-location. In addition to the base salary, we offer an annual variable bonus, equity, and benefits package.
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.
We’re the leading drone software provider making commercial drone data accessible to anyone, anywhere. Trusted by users across various industries, we’re transforming how businesses collect, manage, and analyze worksite data. Our user-friendly platform makes it possible for companies of any size to improve their workflows through scalable image processing, data storage, and real-time sharable drone maps and 3D models.
We are committed to a global work environment that empowers employees to innovate, grow professionally, and make meaningful impacts. We’re recognized as a # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and have made the Top 200 list of America’s Best Startups. Our employees are creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers with the best drone software in the industry. Our office locations include San Francisco, California | Sydney, Australia | Auckland, New Zealand.