FIXAR is a leading full-stack developer of autonomous drones with best-in-class economic efficiency. Its patented Fixed Angle Rotors technology produces the most durable VTOL drones for various industries, delivering essential data and life-saving products. The company, founded in 2018, is headquartered in Riga, Latvia. It operates in 25+ countries, serving over 40 customers through distribution partners. The diversity of use cases includes mapping, surveillance, orthomosaic, asset inspection, and delivery. In 2022, FIXAR won a Bronze Edison Award in Aerospace and Robotics for its flagship FIXAR 007 VTOL drone. The secret to FIXAR's success is scalability – that's how the flight distance was extended from 40 km (25 mi) to 300 km (186 mi), and payload capacity was increased from 1.2 (2.6 lb) kg to 10 kg (22 lb). FIXAR solutions cut the cost of missions by 60% vs copters and by 20% vs planes and fixed-wings. The FIXAR team has 131 years of industry experience and 10,226 hours of piloting UAVs and RC models and includes members of Latvia's national drone team and European aeromodelling champions.
We are expanding our sales team and looking for a skilled Senior Sales Manager to continue bringing FIXAR UAVs to the global market.
- FIXAR product price policy development in cooperation with the Head of Sales
- Direct reach out to SQLs (calls, emails, LinkedIn, online meetings) to consult on the product and business opportunities with the company
- Develop the dealer network worldwide
- Participate as a speaker in educational webinars on the company’s products
- Sales funnel management (Pipedrive CRM)
- Cooperation with marketing to develop the products’ USPs to the customers and partners;
- Cooperate with marketing to develop marketing activities for qualified lead generation.
- 5+ years in sales (preferably international)
- experience working with UAVs or other technology products
- experience in conducting presentations/training/webinars in English
- readiness for a large number of communications with different time zones
- readiness/experience of working in a distributed team.
Type of work:
- Preferably at the office in Riga, Latvia. The hybrid mode can be considered.
We offer competitive compensation (fix+variable part) and a pure tech atmosphere for self-development and professional growth.
Unlike large companies, working at FIXAR offers an opportunity to avoid bureaucracy and work in a start-up atmosphere. You can research, develop cool technology, and gain experience in new fields. This allows for a more agile and innovative work environment where employees can impact the company's success.
Overall, FIXAR is committed to providing its employees with the best incentives to foster a positive work environment and promote high performance.