The Schiebel Group of companies is a world-wide high-tech electronic enterprise for Unmanned Air Systems (CAMCOPTER® S-100) and Mine Detection Systems.
- Develop software to control a 200 kg, three-meter-long autonomous helicopter
- Work on a range of embedded topics: from bare metal sensor controllers to large flight control applications running on a real-time operating system
- Contribute your experience to our systems- and software architecture planning
- Develop automated unit-, integration-, and system tests and write test specifications for our testing teams
- You have an active interest in working with complex systems in an aviation environment
- You have experience in designing and implementing software in C/C++
- You feel comfortable with embedded systems development
- You care about producing a high quality product and ideally already have experience with automated testing
- You communicate proactively and enjoy working as part of a team
- Being familiar with software development for safety-critical applications would be a plus
- Being familiar with control theory would be a plus
What we offer:
- Varied work in the field of unmanned helicopters
- Dynamic environment with team spirit
- Benefits like meal subsidy, fresh fruits and staff events
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home office
- We take work life balance seriously
The annual gross salary is based on the applicable Collective Agreement of the Metal Industry for salaried employees. There is a willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and work experience.
We live and breathe diversity. Even if you do not meet all the criteria in our advertisement, we look forward to receiving your application.