FIXAR-AERO is expanding Software R&D team and looking for a skilled software test engineer to join us. At this role you will be responsible for E2E test new features of our fast-evolving products, by applying the automated testing of a new features – and maintenance of a previously developed systems. We are searching for a problem solver; you notice bugs and issues when others don’t; you are focused on getting the results needed for the code to be optimal, stable, and functioning properly.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform all forms of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-box);
- Preparation of a test cases, their automation and execution.
- Take an active part in the transition to continuous deployment, building pipelines and proper test pyramid (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures. Сreating test reports.
- Technical documentation
Software Test Engineer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a software test/QA (2+ years).
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of automation testing with (Python, other languages might be considered)
- Experience with version control systems (git) and task trackers (youtrack, trello)
- Proof of English language proficiency: B2 (Fluent) or higher
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Embedded applications (firmware) testing experience – an advantage
We offer competitive compensation and a pure tech atmosphere for self-development and professional growth.
Unlike large companies, working at FIXAR offers an opportunity to avoid bureaucracy and work in a start-up atmosphere. You can research, develop cool technology, and gain experience in new fields. This allows for a more agile and innovative work environment where employees can impact the company's success.
Overall, FIXAR is committed to providing its employees with the best incentives to foster a positive work environment and promote high performance.
FIXAR-AERO is a developer of autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles. The company creates and offers proprietary scalable technologies that can be adapted for a broad range of autonomous robotic solutions. For more details visit our site: https://fixar.pro/