The Strategy & Planning Manager is responsible for owning and coordinating all aspects of GTM planning. This position will partner closely with business stakeholders and the finance team to develop and track all aspects of Headcount, Compensation, Quota & Capacity, and Territory Planning. The Strategy & Planning Manager will be responsible for spearheading the regular forecasting process and will be responsible for coordinating with cross-functional teams to put together accurate demand forecasting. The Strategy & Planning Manager will be also responsible for driving KPI reporting & driving insights on a monthly and quarterly basis.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Partner with senior leadership & cross-functional stakeholders to drive strategic planning and decision-making for the GTM teams, including headcount planning, capacity planning, quota allocation, territory design, and customer segmentation.
- Own integrated planning with Demand Gen, Sales Development, Reseller, Customer Success, and Solutions Engineering teams
- Work with Sales leadership, Finance, and Hardware Ops team to drive weekly, monthly and quarterly bookings and demand planning forecast
- Own and manage sales compensation plan design and quotas while working with the Finance team on the execution and administration of the plans. Provide and tailor analytics to quantify the business value of existing incentive-based comp plans and deliver data-backed insights on how to develop, refine, and improve
What Makes You a Good Fit
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or related field of study.
- 7+ years of experience working in consulting or sales/revenue/business operations functions with similar needs and job functions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to proactively identify and resolve complex issues
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Management consulting experience is a big plus.
- Bonus: MBA with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or a related field of study
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $144,500 - $170,000*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
- For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.