About Murzilli Consulting:
Murzilli Consulting is a digital aviation consultancy firm founded in 2020 by Lorenzo Murzilli and based in Switzerland, with further subsidiaries in Germany, Hungary, the United Kingdom and Sweden. Our organisation is committed to helping clients succeed with their regulation and compliance strategies. We do this by acting as a digital outsourced regulatory department and working with clients to support them in establishing a high-performing internal regulatory function. Our primary focus is on emerging technologies in the sectors of crewed and uncrewed aviation, advanced air mobility and U-space (including all derivative focuses).
Our team offers governments and private enterprises alike the opportunity to establish a high-performing internal regulatory function capable of tackling emerging technologies. Murzilli Consulting also can develop and implement regulatory strategies and roadmaps as well as execute specific projects such as UAS and USSP certification, design verification, SORA approvals and CE marking, among other services. Our customer base is unrivalled in the consulting industry and reflects the trust that leading drone organisations have in our services.
About the role:
The UAV Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of unmanned aerial vehicle operations. This includes planning, organizing, and managing UAV missions, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and maintaining operational efficiency.
- Madrid, Spain
- 50% of travel required overseas
· Polytechnic or Bachelor in any engineering stream
· A1, A2, A3 pilote license
· A minimum of three year’s experience of flying drones
· Proficient in flying both Rotary-wing/Multi-rotor and Fixed-wing UAVs
· Experience with various Ground Control Softwares such as Mission Planner & QGC
· Experience with various autopilot software (Ardupilot, PX4 etc.) and hardware
· Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAV sensors
· Passionate about UAVs and have practical knowledge in Aerodynamics, Structures and Propulsion systems
· Experience in technical documentation and knowledge of google drive ecosystem
· Experience with flight authorisations (SORA)
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Client-focused mindset
Why join Murzilli Consulting
- Be part of a dynamic, innovative, and professional team at the forefront of consulting and technology sectors.
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development.
- Competitive compensation and equipment package.
- Inspiring work environment in the leading mobility hub
- Regular team events
- MacBook and Apple working products