With a startup spirit and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of UAV System Engineer.
- Develop and Design Cutting Edge Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Lead the team of energetic engineers
- Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
- Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone and Maintenance of vehicles.
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
- Broad range of knowledge and experience but also have specific experience with small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their applications.
- Highly experienced with Pixhawk, PX4, DJI and other flight controllers, including setup and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to fabricate and fly small unmanned aircraft
- Familiarity with UAV platforms, like Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
- Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
- Knowledge of interfaces such as USB, I2C, UART, SPI, Ethernet, CAN
- Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
- Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
- Ability to own a variety of tasks in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to fly both fixed wing and multi rotors
- Passionate about Aerial robots i.e. drones.
- Has Done live Projects
- Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field.
- 1+ years of experience (Not Mandatory for Suitable Candidates)