Build with certainty, operate with confidence. That’s why thousands of construction, oil and gas and renewable energy companies use DroneDeploy on a daily basis. We help them automate reality capture using drones, robots and 360 cameras – combining this data in one platform for AI-powered analysis. From aerial and ground views of construction progress to automated gauge readings and methane leak detection, DroneDeploy is shaping the future of reality capture.
We are committed to a global work environment that empowers employees to innovate, grow professionally, and make meaningful impacts. We’ve been recognized as a Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and have made America’s Best Startups list. Our employees are creative, driven and committed to providing our customers with the best reality capture software in the industry. We have office locations include San Francisco, California | Sydney, Australia | Auckland, New Zealand.
DroneDeploy is committed to an inclusive, accessible and supportive work environment. Our success and our growth come from the rich diversity of ideas from our employees, which is why we're so strongly committed to promoting from within. We make sure that our people have a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and thrive personally. Flexible working hours, family benefits and remote work are just a few examples of our commitment to supporting our team members.
About The Role
Did you stumble across the perfect next step in your marketing career? You might have... We’re looking for the future MVP of our Marketing team – a creative by nature with a deep curiosity for the customer journey, what messaging and CTAs drive action, and all the associated levers and data that will ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
You’ll be well-known in your personal and professional circles as someone who can design, build and optimize next-level website experiences. You’re just as comfortable mocking up UX/UI designs as you are mapping user journeys – and you have a progressive understanding of what works and doesn’t on a website in 2023.
This is a critical position in a growing team that would be the perfect step up for someone with big ambition, bigger ideas, and a healthy balance of creativity and obsession with data.
- Develop design concepts that align with brand guidelines and effectively communicate our platform, vision and messaging.
- Design engaging landing pages, email templates and other digital assets that enhance user experience and drive conversions.
- Develop custom Webflow components, animations and interactions to enhance user engagement and interactivity.
- Ensure a seamless and visually appealing user experience by optimizing the website's layout, navigation and responsiveness.
- Stay updated with design trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies to continuously improve the quality of the website and digital assets.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the website, in collaboration with our DevOps team and external contractors as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations team to integrate custom functionality and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
- Assist with other marketing design projects when needed.
Performance Measurements | As the owner of day-to-day operations, design and performance of our website, you will be driven to improve:
- Landing page conversion rate
- Lead-to-customer conversion rate
- User engagement and website traffic metrics
- SEO rankings and site health
- Design quality and visual consistency
- Adherence to project timelines
- Collaboration and communication
What success will look like in this role:
- Our website is the crown jewel of the industry, setting the standard for design, usability and performance – your standard will be to compete with household names rather than our direct competitors.
- Conversion rates on our website are constantly improving, with pipeline and revenue increasing as a result – and this will be directly trackable back to your efforts and expertise!
- Proven experience as a website designer, owner and optimizer, with a strong portfolio showcasing creative marketing materials and web design projects.
- Experience in UX for marketing websites and/or campaigns.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
- Experience with designing and implementing custom animations and interactions using Webflow's visual development tools.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- A passion for drones, robotics, AI and other emerging tech a huge plus!
- Able or willing to learn how to jump into software like Blender, Premiere Pro and After Effects to bring an idea to life.
- Well-versed in analytics, tracking and A/B testing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Convert, Hotjar, Semrush, ahrefs or similar tools.
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.